Saturday 26 April 2014

My New Favourite Indigo Blu Stamp


Indigo Blu challenge 15 Words are all you Need

I bought this lovely stamp at Port Sunlight recently. Isn't it lovely. Crying out for a bit of decoupaging, I thought. Stamped in black archival. Coloured with prisma pencils. Stamped and coloured again for the decoupage.

The sentiment is from another set, again stamped in black archival.

A light dusting with distress ink, then mounted onto orange and yellow card, then mounted onto an 8 x 8 card blank.

I am entering this card into the Indigo Blu challenge which is all about words.

I can see this image adorning all sorts of altered things.

Enjoy your day. Bye for now.

Wanda
http://indigoblublogchallenge.blogspot.co.ukIndigo Blu challenge 15 - Words are all you Need

7 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Wanda, I've still not christened my new set yet. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Wanda. I love you colour choice, and the delicate background really shows off the Rose Blush image. I must admit it's quickly become my favourite IndigoBlu stamp too.
    Can I just say .... you need to add a link back to the Challenge blog on your post to be in with a chance of winning this month's prize :)
    Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info Linda. Have i done it right now? I'm a bit rusty at doing this sort of thing. Thank you both for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Wanda, love the sunny colours and that stamp is fab.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wanda, Rose blush is a gorgeous stamp isn't it? Your card is beautiful, lovely colours. Thank you for joining the Indigoblu Blog Challenge this month, good luck!
    Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right! The decoupaging looks super on this card. Thanks for joining us at IndigoBlu. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely entry thank you for entering our challenge x x x

    ReplyDelete