Monday 21 April 2014

Another Clarity Stencil, Don't you just Love Them


This is my newest Clarity stencil so it just had to have an airing. I am entering this into this months Clarity challenge which is monochrome.

I applied distress inks with my Clarity brushes. Allowed that to dry and cleaned the stencil..

Next, tape the stencil back in place and apply clear stencil paste onto the design.

Remove the stencil and clean it thoroughly. Allow the work to dry overnight (without touching it with your fingers to see if it is dry).

Then stamp the word, from the very useful Clarity word chain stamps, using the same colour distress ink. Cut this into a banner and stick this over the place where you stuck your finger into the paste to see if it was dry!

Bye for now.

Wanda

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Wanda - what a fab stencil.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Stencil paste gives such depth. Hope you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wanda, a beautiful card, love the stencil. Hope you have had a good Easter.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies. I hope you all had a good Easter too. We didn't do anything in particular. The Cattery was busy so we couldn't venture far. So I spent my days crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Wanda, I haven't seen that stencil before but its fab - another one for my wishlist lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, its lovely and adore the colours. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card. simple, sharp and gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge x Good luck!

    ReplyDelete