Wednesday 23 April 2014

Another Clarity Stencil





This is another of my favourite Clarity stencils. Mind you, I just love poppies.





I coloured through the mask with distress inks. Let that dry. Cleaned the stencil then put it back in place. Then I applied clear embossing paste. While the paste was still wet I poured over micro beads. Those little blighters get everywhere, don't you know!

A light dusting of distress ink around the edges using those fabulous Clarity brushes. A white mat, a green mat, an 8 x 8 card base, and the jobs a good un.

Hope you like it.

Bye for now.

Wanda

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Wanda, such a lovely stencil. Want to play with my micro beads but can't find my clear paste anywhere, hey ho. You bought the same journal as me when we did the AliCraft workshop at Chirk. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda, I saw your comment about my challenge on Elizabeth's blog. Whilst it is not specifically for journal books I try to encourage all types of crafting to come and flutterby.
    I love your poppy card that you have shown here. (a) because I love poppies and (b) because your technique with the micro beads (and yes they do get everywhere just like sand on a beach!) would fit my current challenge perfectly. Would love to see you there. Hugs ValeryAnne (aka Mrs A.) Butterfly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Wanda, did we buy the same set? I haven't managed to come up with anything as stunning as yet. I've only used my micro beads once or twice and concur about them getting everywhere, probably why I haven't used them again.
    I'm looking forward to seeing which you do next!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Wanda, I just love this card. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers. I love the way you have done the poppies with the micro beads.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies. I really enjoying doing this one so may do another in a different colour way. Mrs A I will go check out your challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Wanda. Thanks for your lovely comment on my Blog. Judy x

    ReplyDelete