Monday 2 August 2010

Get Well Cards



Last one for today. I needed to make three Get Well cards over the weekend and decided, for easy, to make them all virtually the same. I used my new Artylicious Essence of Nature CD for the backing papers, a TH sizzix bird and cage came out for another airing, and a circular nestie and some narrow ribbon completed the picture, apart from making each of the cages a bit different using DI inks, which I then overstamped the the same distress inks and a the corner of a TH swirl stamp. Ribbon from my stash. I have added gems as eyes for the birds. The third card is a birthday cards for my collection.
Right, that's me done for today. Dinner is almost ready. I will try and be a good blogger and post a little more often! Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are always welcome.
Bye for now.
Wanda

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Lovely cards that will certainly cheer everyone up, they are such beautiful colours.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards, amazing how changing the bird cage makes them look so different.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete