Wednesday 25 August 2010

Doe and foel


I'm a naughty blogger as I have been absent for a couple of weeks. I'm posting a card here that I made about a week ago for a swap but thought I would share it with you all now that the recipient will have received it.
The stamps used are mainly Clarity but there may be one or two from Lavinia as well. The backing paper is from the new CD from Graphicus "Essence of Nature". The leaves have been cut using a nestie set of dies then coloured with Big and Juicy foliage inkpad. The card has been finished with a few gems from my stash.
I actually had such fin making this that I made another with a slight variation on the layout.
My new craft room is really taking shape. The furniture is in, the floor is laid, the blinds are up. I'm just waiting for the joiner (who is coming back, hopefully tomorrow) to cut some shelving so I can have a couple of shelves to store my unmounted stamps. I hope to start moving in there at the weekend. I can't wait. It will be so nice to have enough space with power sockets where I need them and a seperate messy play area so I can keep my desks relatively clean. I just hope everyting fits in there. There is a lovely view down the field from my desk too. Oh, I need to go out and buy a tv for in there. I think I will just have freeview, rather than incur the cost of multi-room. If I need to watch anything on sky I will just have to pop back up to the house.
I will try and post again a little sooner next time.
Thanks for dropping by.
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely Wanda love the image and the leaves.xxx

    ReplyDelete