Tuesday 23 October 2012

Oriental Lady


Oriental Lady

This card is my take on one done recently by Glenda Waterworth of Chocolate Baroque. Instead of the heron she used I placed the oriental lady in the frame. I bought the frame recently from Chocolate Baroque, and the oriental lady is from a plate purchased last year from The Stamp Man. I forget which shade of Adirondack dye ink I used with the stencil. While the stencil was still in place I gave it a light mist with glimmer mist, so the background has a gentle glimmer that, unfortunately, does not show up in the photo.

I will get back into the habit of taking a note of the stamp plates I use, honest!

Bye for now.

Wanda

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Wanda, I love your colour choice and the lady is beautiful as is the frame.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Wanda. Love the soft colour scheme and that swirly frame is fabulous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, great asian themed card.

    ReplyDelete