Monday 13 September 2010

Emboss It!

Dragon's Dream TIO Challenge #54 - Emboss It

I'm a bit earlier this week with my entry. The background is embossed using the script plate and my trusty cuttlebug. Then I have brushed over the embossing with a brilliance inkpad. The main image is a paper artsy stamp I have had for simply ages - in fact it is one of the first stamps I ever bought, from my local craft shop, before I became aware of internet shopping for my crafting supplies! The image is adorned with a couple of feathers from my stash and raised with sticky fixers. The whole is finished off with yarn and ribbon from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by. I welcome your comments - good or not so good!
Wanda

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamp - he's rather gorgeous! Glad to see you back crafting again. Nice colour combo.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is just fabulous!!! What a great dream, Wanda... I LOVE how you have usd the script and that stamp is just right
    Huge hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and great stamp brought together to make a lovely tag.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete