Sunday 6 June 2010

Dragon's Dream TIO Challenge 41 - Steampunk

Dragon's Dream TIO Challenge No 41 - Steampunk

I had to have a look on the internet to get an understanding of what steampunk actually is before I could attempt this weeks' challenge. Fascinating subject.

I've used a mixture of stamps for this one. The girl's face is from Tin Can Alley for Inkadinkado, the flying clock is also from Inkadinkado, the crown is from Elusive Images, the mask is from Hampton Art, the stamps in the background are from Hobby Art, Hampton Art, and Judikins. I have used DI's to colour the background and the cogs, which have been cut from mirri card and then sanded. The embellishments are from my stash.

I've had a lot of fun making this one.

Thanks for dropping by.
Wanda



2 comments:

  1. Just super! Love the scary face in the wheel (well I find it scary!) and all the different colour tones and textures that are going on. Definately captured the genre!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Wanda. I love the face in the wheel - very clever.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete