Wednesday 19 May 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 103 - Ocean Shades of Blue and Green

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 103 - Ocean Shades of Blue and Green

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge. Only just made it! I have used a mixture of stamps for this one. An underwater plate from Graphicus and the fish and trailing plant are from Clarity. The background for the main image has been created using alcohol inks and shaving foam. I have stamped the images using Big and Juicy Waterfall. The letter "F" is a metal letter coloured using alcohol inks.
I have a confession to make here - I have made an upside down card! I will have to mat and layer the front of this card onto another. Doh!
Thanks for dropping by. Bye for now.
Wanda

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Wanda, only you know it is upside down, don't worry, all the best crafters make mistakes. Like the sound of alcohol inks and shaving foam.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. upside down or not 'tis a wonderful card Wanda. Love it. thanks for playing love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send it to someone in Australia! Beautiful card Wanda, love all the seaweed and plants.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete