Friday 19 February 2010

Pretty in Pink!

After a late start I tried to get to craft club this morning at Carmel near Holywell. I got as far as Caerwys then decided I had better turn back as it was snowing very heavily there and traffic was going very slow. Once I had got back home and had a cup of tea I decided I had better get craftingon my own. So here is my offering of the day. I actually coloured in the image a few days ago when I was in one of those colouring in moods. The image is coloured with copics.The image is "Daisy" by Elizabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie. BP is from My Minds Eye. The little fabric flowers I bought when out foraging in Llandudno with my friend Elizabeth, on Tuesday. Punched border is a Martha Steward punch. Ribbons and gems are from my stash. Card base measures 6" x 6".
I really should check out the challenges before I make a card as this one doesn't seem to fit the bill for any I know of - typical. Trust me!

5 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Wanda, the colours blend beautifully.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Wanda so sweet and pretty. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a relly pretty card Wanda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Wanda, love this stamp I have it myself and it always looks great.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Wanda, I love this stamp she is such a pretty little thing
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete