Wednesday 19 October 2011

TIO #101 - Angels and Daemons



For our next round of challenges we have chosen film titles as our theme. Elizabeth starts the round with her choice which is "Angels and Daemons".

I am full of cold and not feeling up to par at the moment so not feeling very inspirational, so I just opted for Angels.

My stamps are all from Crafty Individuals, apart from the script which is from Stamp Camp. I have inked my tag with broken china and dusty concorde distress inks. I have overstamped with the same inks.

My main image is stamped onto another piece of card and I have cut round the flourish on the left hand side. I have lightly coloured the image with copic pens, added gems to the centre of the flowers, and added a gentle dusting of crystal glitter to the wings.

I have coloured the ribbon flowers with broken china distress stain, added an angel charm and lace, ribbon and strands, all from my stash.

So there you have it, short and sweet. Do pop over and check out the entries by my design team buddies. I'm sure you will find a few daemons there!

Do join in and show us what you can do. Above all, have fun and remember to use at least one real stamp in your creation. We love to pop onto your blogs and check out your artwork.

Bye for now.

Thanks for your comments.

Wanda xx

5 comments:

  1. She is lovely Wanda hope you are feeling better soon, the NEC is just two weeks away!!!!!!!!!! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Wanda, I do hope you feel better soon
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful, love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon - I have caught a cold from my brother (been seeing a fair bit of him, with all the planning we've had!) but so far it hasn't come out fully....
    Love your tag, it is delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, I like that it is just the angel! Hope you feel better soon.
    hugs Jen x

    ReplyDelete