Monday 28 March 2011

Haute Couture



The challenge over on Dragon's Dream challenge blog this week is Haute Couture. I was determined to get back to challenges after a long absence. But life just got in the way!

Anyway, here is my entry. Sorry, it's been so long, I forgot to crop it! The stamps are from a sewing plate by Creative Expressions. The flowers I made using Marianne dies, leaves created using a punch, pearls and beaded twine from my stash.


Bye for now. Comments always welcome.

Wanda. xxx


3 comments:

  1. Great tag Wanda, good to see you posting
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, it's lovely to see you back taking part in challenges! You have been missed. Great interpretation and lovely images. I love the net skirt and the pearl necklace!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers and pearls. Great link with the dress.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete