Wasn't sure what theme to use for this one, but as I had recently bought some new dies I decided I would use them and a bit of metal, which is actually the inside of a tomato puree tube!)
I cut out the shapes them applied alcohol inks to them to age and distress. The hanger and plaques have all been coloured with Eco paints. The hanger was painted black then I painted copper over the black and stippled it with a plastic bag until I had the look I wanted. The plaques have been painted using the crackle effect and Eco paints. I then overstamped with a selection of stamps before applying the metal pieces. I fixed it all together with jump rings as I am hopeless with chain link and such like.
Thanks for looking and I welcome your comments.
Bye for now, Wanda