Sunday 25 April 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - April Showers


Here is my entry, using a digi image of unknown source. I have coloured the image using H20's - a product I haven't used for some time. I have decoupated the umbrella in the foreground. Backing paper is, again, from an unknown source, but probably a Joanna Sheen CD, edged with brilliance pearlescent sky blue. The border is the same backing paper with a pink ribbon over. The card is finished with three gems and a sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Wanda

7 comments:

  1. A super image and it looks great with the brolly decoupaged. Love the layout and the colours.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Wanda and very true to life today as we had rain most of day. Thanks for sharing and sorry I didn't get to see you safe trip home Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Wanda, pity you don't know where the stamp came from, cos it's great. Hope you are enjoying your time with Janet
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, this is just perfect! You have the umbrellas and the sparkles. Your coloring is so beautiful. I just hope everyone will enlarge it so they can get the full, wonderful effect. Gorgeous work. Thanks for entering the april showers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I did a comment the other day but never mind. This is lovely and so appropriate for today as raining here. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and I like the decoupaged umbrella. A very pretty card.

    (I think this needs to be linked properly to the challenge too)

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda I love this card, The image is wonderful and itis beautifully coloured,
    Janette

    ReplyDelete