Friday 2 October 2009


This is my latest creation, a card for my friends birthday which is today. The image and sentiment are stamps from the Graphicus birds range and the greeting is a very useful Penny Black stamp. The background paper is from the new Decadent Brocade CD from Graphicus. I really struggled to make this one. You would think I would have come back from my workshops filled with inspiration - but not so. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and am itching to get on with the glimmer glass album I started there on Thursday and the bird book I started on Friday! However, I won;t allow myself to get sidetracked until I have done all the cards, etc I need for October. I really need to laminate the stamp sheets from all my newest purchases - before I go to Port Sunlight and buy some more!
Well, that's all from me for now. I will take some piccies of the things I created at Graphicus when I can and post them for you all to see.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Wanda, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours you have used. Didn't think I needed the new cd, but not quite so sure now
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just great Wanda. I do love the papers you've used and the colour. I'm looking forward to seeing Barbara from Clarity at the show.And most of the other traders if the truth be known. See you there.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete